Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week one

Here we go! This is week one of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30. After a few weeks of sitting around the house I realized that I need to get my rear into gear! My plan is to follow the 4 week DVD, 5-6 days a week, after that Jillian promised that I will look like her! So watch out world! So far I have done it twice this week and my muscles are rebelling. I am now walking like a cowboy and getting off the couch takes a lot more effort than it used to! Overall, I hate to admit it, but I do like how the DVD is set up and the workouts make me want to die, which means they are good. We will see what the next 3 weeks bring but hopefully it will be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Let me know how it goes ... I just got rid of my gym membership so I may need something to do at home :D

    ReplyDelete