Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our home in progress!

Well here is our living room and dining room in progress! We are so thankful to my mother and father in law for giving us furniture to fill up our house! The dining room still needs some stuff on the walls and the curtain panel is a trial. I am still trying to decide if I like how it fit in. The living room actually has enough seats now! Before we had to have guests sit on folding chairs or the floor but we can comfortably seat many more friends now! I put up the wall decal myself so it may not be perfectly level, it was a beast to try to hang! But it's up and I really like it! There are still many boxes that need to be unpacked and stuff that needs to be hung on the walls but we are on our way!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Offfff course, you get the couches after I visit ;0) I love the color of the table. It sure beats the fold-up one. Yay! A real house!

    ReplyDelete