Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Life in the fast lane

Well, I am very sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been incredibly busy but I wanted to give a few updates:
1) The spouses club is wonderful! I went to bunco last Tuesday and wine club on Friday. It was fantastic to meet more wives here on base and of course, drink wine!

2) I went to my first voyagers game here and it was so much fun. Its the minor, minor baseball league team here and apparently the people from base go all out for it! I miss going to baseball games and this reminded me of saints games back home. Great times!

3) I have officially started my job and I'm jumping in with both feet. I have been working ten hour days with 5-9 year olds and they are a handful! It will be difficult to adjust to this age group and it is completely different from teaching but I am just happy to be working again!

We are excited for our first official big holiday coming soon and we have furniture so there will be many pictures to come! Have a wonderful 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment