Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Alright everyone! Here I am with my new blog! 
I created this to help keep friends and family up to date with my adventures as I prepare to leave home and move around the country with my husband in the Air Force. I leave on Saturday to fly out to California, leaving behind -20 temperatures to a nice balmy 70! I am very excited but very nervous about leaving! For the past few days I have been slowly packing up my life and mailing it out to the husband! As I pack up, I slowly begin to realize I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF! AH! Wish me luck with further packing! Thank you for reading and I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

4 comments:

  1. I shall be the annoying friend that comments on everything! Yay!!! I'll add you to my "blogs I read every morning" list ... it's a pretty tough list to make ... don't let me down ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you get to be reunited with your man! Welcome to CA!!!

    ReplyDelete