Thursday, February 13, 2014

Technical Difficulties

Well everyone,
I promise I have not forgotten about this blog. While subbing on Monday I spent my 2 study hall periods writing a 3 page word document that I was going to copy and paste here. I was very excited. Tuesday I went to find that document and make a new blog post and surprise! The word document was completely blank!! I don't know what I did or what happened but somehow my 2 hours of work was gone in an instant! Great!! So, I spent Wednesday sulking about my missing post (and cleaning the house like a mad lady) and today I came to realize that my hard work was not going to be found. So, I am working on a new post with updates on our life but for now do not be sad, I have not forgotten you!  I will post this weekend because I have 3 days completely off! No subbing, no youth center and no Sunday School for 3 whole days!! I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

Wish me luck tomorrow! I am chaperoning a dance at the youth center… God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment