Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas time in Montana!

It's Christmas time in Montana! Here are some ways that I have decorated our new house! It has been slightly challenging because we are starting from scratch with all of our decorations but thank you so much to everyone who has sent us Christmas cheer in the mail!


Our Christmas card holder! There are little clothes pins along the string of lights to hold the cards!


My stocking! I glued a high heel ornament to a blank bottom and bought the sparkly stocking


A big thank you to my aunt for our very first Nativity set. It looks great by the tv! (Yes I took this while Anthony was watching the Bears game on Monday night)


Our little trees looked so cute yesterday! Then Montana wind kicked up and almost completely covered them… I think I will have to continually dig them out of the snow but it is worth it!


Thank you to Mom for the musical advent calendar and aunt Kathy for the beautiful vase!


Our cute little tree! I had it from college so it is a skinny thing but it does the job!


My favorite decoration so far. I found a Darth Vader ornament and glued it to a blank stocking holder and then found a Darth Vader stocking! Anthony is a very happy camper! 


Our back porch! I had to get a little creative with how to keep the lights up but it looks very festive back there at night! The top lights are kept up with Christmas ornament hooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment