Thursday, October 24, 2013

Photo Shoot!

      So today we were so blessed to have our friend Kim take our Christmas card photos. I had wanted to do nice photos for our first Christmas card together but unfortunately everything is so expensive! I was disheartened that we would not be able to have nice photos and I had begun planning alternatives when Kim offered to take them for us and edit and everything! It was so much fun to take pictures and it means so much to me to have nice photos of the two of us in our new home. We took some photos here on base then took the rest at Giant Springs State Park just outside of base. Unfortunately the bugs at Giant Springs were horrendous and Kim looked like she was standing in a snow storm of bugs when she was taking the picutres. She was a trooper though and took fantastic pictures! Anthony put up with the photos like a champ too even though he hates having his pictures taken. He knew how much this meant to me and he didn't complain once! What a great group of people I have around me! Here is a taste of what we did!






1 comment:

  1. HAN! These are so cute :D Cant' wait to see which on you pick for the card!

    ReplyDelete