Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Flu

Well, my streak has been broken. 6 wonderful years of staying relatively healthy today has been dashed. Today I officially woke up with the stomach flu and have been praying for death ever since. Anthony was on alert this morning until noon so I spent the better part of my morning on the bathroom floor, running to grab water in between things shooting from my body. Anthony also has a cold so we are quite an interesting pair. He is doing his best to help and checks in on me, but unfortunately he cannot do a whole lot. I do apologize if my next post is not for a few days but I will post again if I am not dead by morning! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, I've been there! Trust me, just keep Anthony outta the way. If it helps ... when I had my flu bug ... I lost 6 pounds :D Good luck my dear!

    ReplyDelete